Saturday, February 14, 2009

Things I Love: Tory Burch

Considering this is the first of the "things i love" post, I thought I'd go with my current love: Tory Burch- Shoes, Bags, arguably everything this brilliant women designs is fantastic. Her Reva flats in particular are amazing, and to be honest, they are the only flats that I will wear. I am slowly accumulating them in all of the different colors and patters. You will never put on a more comfortable shoe. The backs are scrunched and overtime the leather molds to your feet- they are like walking on clouds. I think that everyone owes it to their feet to buy a pair. My personal favorite? The black patent leather ones. I'm on my second pair as I wore my first pair out after wearing them day in and day out. I can't walk though Nordstrom with out running over to salon shoes and seeing what new pairs they have gotten in for the season. Tory Burch also has some killer handbags. This spring I'm looking to add the Bombe Reva Clutch in platinum to my collection as it will perfectly match some pretty silver TB flats I just ordered. Check out the world of Tory for yourselves at www.toryburch.com
Tory Burch Bombe Reva Clutch black
Reva Patent Black Flats / / Bombe Clutch in Black

1 comment:

  1. トリーバーチ バッグは一番柔らかい天然素材を採用しているから、爽やかな触り心地よさを提供してくれる、それだけじゃなく、収納力も高い、ガンガン小物を詰め込んでも平気。独特なデザインは女性から熱い支持を受けてる、さすがアメリカから直輸入の王道ブランド品。tory burchは細かいところまで考慮してある、ひとつあれば大満足、便利の日常生活をもたらす。

    ReplyDelete